Saturday 11 August 2012

Yogyakarta-- Oh God please help me why am I so random at writing post like this

SAGHSFGHHJKH What kind of post is that? Anyway this is the real post. (maksudnya post yang tadi itu bener" melenceng dari hal yang sebenernya mau gw omongin.)

*Breath in, breath out* Jadi gini. Sebelum gw tiba-tiba mental breakdown lagi gw bakal menyampaikan maksud gw dengan cepat.

Ada banyak hal yang gw suka dari Jakarta, gw suka hiruk pikuknya, gw suka macetnya (weheheh. mentang" kaga pernah nyetir sih ya?), gw suka segala kemudahan yang bisa gw dapet disini. Lebih-lebih lagi gw punya banyak temen disini. I'm not known for my social skills in fact, I'm such a social inept. Hal ini yang bikin gw merasa kurang nyaman sama keadaan baru. Apalagi pindah ke suatu tempat yang saaangat asing. The only person that I know well in Yogya is my cousin. And he is the only one. Well, you can count a couple of person there like Ririn, Tantri and Ka Aisha, BUT I'M NOT REALLY CLOSE WITH THEM!! (okay selow Git.)

Intinya gw dalam waktu kurang lebih 2 minggu lagi bakal merantau di tempat yang sangat asing. And that scares me. A LOT!

The positive side of my re-location is: I can start over. Anything that I can't start over properly here like sindiran" menusuk pantat tentang mantan lah, or maybe stopping my bad habit (well, I say maybe) I get to have a fresh start. Along with my super adventurous instinct -an instinct that getting duller as I write because I rarely get a permission to get out the house- I can explore this untouched region (I mean untouched by me) as I like. MUAHAHAH *Evil laugh*

My friend over here, just post a lovely post about Yogyakarta and I agree with her. It is romantic. A really good City to start over. :) I'm not really looking forward to leave, but at least I'm not leaving to a place that gloomier then Jakarta.

*sigh* This is not the end git, do not fret! You can still contact them all, you got internet, bbm, whatsapp, and everything. You're not in the stone age you know. ;)

I hope I can do something with my communication problem but I agree with Jawn (in #PILAR; MadLori)
It would start out enthusiastic. How've you been, play's going great, shooting a guest-starring arc on a telly programme, seems like yesterday we were in Toronto, remember when and how about that time and gosh it was a blast.
The daily mails would become every-other-day mails, then once-a-week mails. The heartfelt chats would become perfunctory small talk. Eventually there'd be the inevitable "well, best of luck, see you sometime" email and that would be that. And he couldn't bear it. He couldn't stand to let what he and Sherlock shared in Toronto devolve predictably from a deep connection into a superficial one, and eventually to none at all. He'd rather never speak to Sherlock again and hold what they'd had safe in his heart than let it spin away into nothingness because he couldn't let go. He wanted no part of it. He would place Sherlock into a bubble and seal him tight away, down deep where no one else could touch him, and there he'd stay, no matter what happened this fall or next year or for the rest of his life.
I can't believe that I can smuggle #Johnlock in this post. trololol

Perasaan gw rada mirip captured banget sama beberapa paragraf diatas. (tentu saja ganti kata HE nya dengan gw, dan kata" yang dicoret dengan orang" terdekat gw/lokasi/kegiatan apa yang kita lakuin bareng) Pokonya ngertilah kalo gw ngga pengen kalo itu cuma awalnya aja conversation yang menggebu-gebu karena masih anget-angetnya pisah berubah jadi conversation yang makin lama makin jarang dibales dan endingnya setopan ga jelas dengan 'well good luck ya.' cih apaantug ngga jelas banget!

Anyway gw lagi ngomongin apaan sih? Ko gw makin lama makin ngaco aja sih omongannya makin ngelantur. HA! ternyata udh jam 12:36 no wonder. This is always happen with 12am writer. We're not very bright in this kind of time.

Well, I guess this is all that I want to say. I love you all, semua temen fangirling, temen yang ngga bisa disebutin sebiji-sebiji karena kececer ga bernama dan ngga berkategori karena cuma berdua, UTS, combro, 2009. <3 It's a privilege to know you all. I hope distance doesn't mean anything and SALAM OLAHRAGA!


cheerio,
gita---

No comments:

Post a Comment