Monday 29 April 2013

Full Fandom (with minor q) Ranting. Sherlock & STID

Okay, first off, I've got my new 3TB hard disk which currently still sitting on my desk untouched because I have to install things and I don't think I can handle it right now, maybe later, but I soo excited with it. 3TB means 6 times bigger than my mums and I bought it myself! Ha! Eventhough I have to starve for the next few days, but.. I'm all good now! YAAY! *Happy dance*

Let's move on to the next topic. Sherlock. I wanna say that I love Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss and I know they're the best and I support all of their decision. YEAH even the one decision that destroyed my hope that in this Sherlock Holmes, I will not see John married to a woman. I KNOW I'm a bit delusional, but for fuck sakes it's because of the rumour that has been flooding around that says that they aren't going to cast Mary because there are NO MARY in this series. *sad face* I know I''m horrible. I mean I realised that Johnlock (even though it's obvious) isn't going to happen, but at least my misery will be a lighter if there's no Mary. BUT... As soon as I know who's gonna play Mary, my feelings change! OF COURSE I'M DELIGHTED TO HAVE AMANDA TOBE MARY. I have a really soft spot for that cutie.

FSDAHLGFSFLGJS FUCKKKK. I JSYT LOGGD INTO IMDB AND SAW THIS
Sherlock (TV series)
Mary Morstan
The Empty Hearse … Mary Morstan (rumored)
I MEAN LIEK. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? THE EMPTY HEARSE? NOT THE SIGN OF THREE? NO NO NO NO NOOOO--- *HEAD SPINNING SO FAST MY STOMACH COYLDN'T HELP IT ANY MROE* HFGADHSHDGKJDGAJKD
OKAY CALM DOWN BITCH *slapping myself* yeah, logically, I should have know that SHE IS GOING TO BE IN THE EMPTY HEARSNEOHMYGOD HSAGHGSAKH. YES BECAUSE THE SHOOTING OF TEH SIGHN OF THREE JYST STARTED A COUPLE DAYS AGO AND I KNEW THAT SHE IS IN FACT HAS ALREADY ON THE SET SINCE (idk err...) NEARLY THE END OF THE EMPTY HEARSE SHOOTING? WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THAT SHOCKED. (well of course because I read the book and John met Mary for the for the first time in The Sign of Four so SHE SHOULD MEET JOHN IN THE SIGN OF THREE, RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?)

dfkhagdhagdsgjha ANYWAY! That isn't the thing that I want to rant about. This is about my disappointment for (a small group in) my fandom. I thought that we're an civilised human being, and from my point of view, bullying Amanda ISN'T! Yeah, I know that we're a very very veryyyyy large huge big gigantic enormous fandom, certainly there will be some people who will be find something that they didn't like, but for god sake SHUT UP. If you want to speak your mind, then go ahead, but don't try to bully someone like that. It's just.. it wasn't very nice okay. Not good! I'm ashamed. AND Mark's partner's, Ian tweet just make it worse. It's about how delusional Johnlockian for thinking that Johnlock is really going to happen. (well, his tweet was a bit more subtle than that). Anyway I think I got made myself clear that I support them in a way most fans could only do: waiting patiently and accepting every decision they make about the series. And I do believe that I'm not that really good at waiting, so I can only focusedon the second thing. And to be honest I think it'll be great judging by the (spoiler) #setlock that appeared on my twitter timeline (yes, I'm not proud of myself that I succumb to open the link, but IT WAS RIGHT THERE??? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SHUT OFF THE VOICE INSIDE MY HEAD THAT CALLING ME *mocking tone* gitaa~ giiiitaaa~) HAH! Back to the point. It will be great. Amanda Abbington will be great, Mark, Steven, and Steve's writings are gonna be awesome, Martin baby is going to be magnificent, and my dear honey Benny will be FCUKING UNBELIEVABLY FLAWLESS.

UH UH UH!!! Speaking of Benny darling's movie, STID. It look amazing. Oops. No, it was UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING, WITH NO DOUBT I WILL SPLATTERING MY OVARIES ALL OVER THE PLACE IN THE CINEMA AND WILL BE AT ALL TIME HAVING AN EARGASM WHENEVER MY BABY'S SPEAKING..... yeah, that's more like it. I mean, siriusly, I've been browsing through youtube and find bits and snippets of the movie and it WAS ALL FANTASTICO! And Benny's voice. Hmm. I can get off simply from hearing his voice speaking in his John Harrison character. Deep, baritone, sexy, mindfucking voice. It almost sounds like he purred most of the time. And MY GOD HIS FACE. God, HOW COULD YOU CREATE SUCH A HANDSOME CREATURE LIKE HIM? His face doesn't help at all. I'm pretty sure from 5/6 STID clips that I watch I made gagging noise because my lust for him just choke me. Choking me like an artichoke (? Git, please.... *pleading face then shaking her head*) OKAY. I mean, how could you not get turned on by sexy and superbadass villain with sexy deep baritone voice? Anyway, I should bring emergency underwear to the cinema, you know, in case I can't hold it anymore. I know myself better that Ben's voice is not healthy for my pants.

I can't not express how excited I am to watch the movie. Oh I can't wait for the premier. OH premier.... *day dreaming* my Benny darling will be the one that look incredibly dashing that other people turn into gravels. He'll wear that suit and combed his hair back. He's going to look amazing, his face is going to look amazing, his hair is going to look amazing, his body is going to look tempting (? LOL), his clothes is going to look amazing, and his arse are going to look amazing! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PHOTOGRAPH FROM THE PREMIER. :3

Anyway, I just found out that it's neither 9 May nor 17 May, the release date is 15 MAY. 9th was the release date in UK and 17th was in US.. So, 15!! It's is really convenient for me, because, first of all, my director just confirmed that we will be back from the show in 20th and you know how the story gonna end if it released at 9th? I'm too tired then I'm gonna postponed it until it the end. 15th May is good! Not too crowded but not too late (if i watch it on 21st). AND OH I'M GOING TO SAVE MY MONEY SO I CAN WATCH IT TWICE. I SWEAR I'M GOING TO WATCH IT TWICE!! Or even three times!

Lastly, I just want to stop putting label on my feeling toward q, because HELL idk if I just like him, love him, obesessed with him, adore him, fangirling at him, or just confused, because I swear to God watching him giggles turn my insides into hundred thousands of butterflies that whirrling in my stomach, and yet I didn't really............. AH never mind that! POKONYA LONGLIVE CUMBERLORD!

OH I JUST REMEMBER. I... am starting to love Benedict all over again. The way it excite me when I heard someone mentioned him, the way his face makes me smile, the way I get extra defensive whenever I heard someone bad mouthing him. The proud moment when you can bragged about him. Everything! <3 Benedict Timothy Carlton Cumberbatch


KAY, LONG LIVE AND PROSPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment